Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

Today is my dear husband's birthday. He is 50 some odd years old! He is a great guy who deserves to have the very best. That's why he married me I guess ... Ha Ha!
He is such a hard worker and such a softie. His family is the most important thing in his life and worries about them and cares about them all so much.
I was able to get him lower bowl tickets for the Jazz game against Houston next Tuesday night. He was so excited! We are BIG FANS so we'll have fun. We only get a chance to go to a game about once or twice a year.
We will have dinner this Sunday to celebrate with Jade, Brit, Kandice and Josh, and then next Saturday we've planned a barbecue with all the kids when Chels and Brian come home for the weekend to celebrate again. I guess when you're as old as him, you have to have several celebrations as there are so many years to celebrate!

Roxy loves you too!

I love you sweetheart. Thanks for being my best friend and partner for nearly 28 years!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Happy Birthday Pop! We love you so much, I hope you have a great day. See you on Sunday.

slap said...

Hope you had a great birthday Glen!! We are big Jazz fans too!! We'll have to go to a game together sometime!! Love ya!