Wednesday, March 25, 2009

YOU GOTTA LOVE IT BABY

Last night Glen and I went down to SLC to watch the Jazz kick Houston's butt. We had a great time. It was an awesome game. I had bought Glen tickets for his birthday. I have now decided that I will never buy upper bowl tickets again. The tickets we had for last night's game were 28 rows from the floor and it was great to be sitting so close. The Jazz played awesome! It was a "PLAYOFF" atmosphere and there was so much energy in the crowd and it got very LOUD! I am so glad we were able to go.


Before the game, we went down closer to the floor and watched the players warm up. While we were sitting there, a nice little oriental couple came and tapped Glen on the shoulder. Glen turned around and the gentleman asked Glen if he was Alan Jackson. I guess all they saw from the back was glen's gray mullet and assumed he must be a country singer! HA HA! We laughed about it all night long.

Me and Alan Jackson

The trip home was a bit hairy. We had snow, rain, sleet and hail. It was only raining in SLC but hailing from North Salt Lake to Lagoon and then from there it was snow. The canyon was snow packed until we started coming down and then the roads were just wet. We didn't get home until 1:30 since it was such a late game, but worth every minute and every penny.

2 comments:

slap said...

can I have your autograph????? Next time you go to a Jazz game with a celebrity let someone know ahead of time!!!! That is freakin hilarious!!!!! love it!! Really, next time you go we'd love to join you!!!! And, we're just wondering if Glen knows about this 'whatever it is' with Alan Jackson!!! I'm a little concerned. he-he :s

Kandice said...

You two are so cute in that picture!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun and were able to go and be in the lower bowl...there's nothing like it!! All this time I didn't know I had Alan Jackson as my father!!