Monday, March 16, 2009

To Grandmother's House WE Go

This past weekend I was able to go to Spanish Fork to visit my family for the first time in months. Each time I have even thought about planning a trip down, it has snowed. It was very nice to be able to go and spend time with mom and my sisters and brother. They all live within 30 miles of each other and sure do wish I could live closer to all of them. We always have so much to talk about and have a lot of fun. They all have young children and it is great to see them. They are all growing up so fast.

Grandma and all the grandkids

Last fall we had a very busy three months ... my brother and sister-in-law, Jedd and Kaycee, had a baby boy, Bennett, on September 30. On October 26, my son and daughter-in-law, Jade and Brittiney, had my grandson, Branson, and then, on November 21, my sister and brother-in-law, Aspen and Corbie, had a baby boy, River. THREE BOYS born within three months. They will have so much fun growing up together.


This was the first time we had been able to get all three babies together and my mom and I were so excited that everyone was able to make it. All of mom's kids and grandkids were there except for my daughter, Chelsie, and my brother and sister-in-law, Lynn and Jolene, and their kids, Sheadon and Kallie. We missed them and hope they can be with us next time.


Mom and my brother and sisters

Amanda, me, mom, Jedd, Shelly, Aspen

Needless to say, it was a house full of people and lots of catching up and tons of food and fun!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

It was so fun, I'm so glad I went. I love you.