Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY!



Today is my beautiful baby sister's birthday. She is turning the BIG 40. She is stressing out about it! I told her that age is just a number and she still looks 30. She is a beautiful person, great mother and sexy hot mama! She was born five years and one day after me and I was so glad to have a baby sister. I still remember my dad taking me up the back steps of the OLD Salina Hospital to look through a window to see her after she was born. That was back in the OLDEN DAYS when they wouldn't let you have visitors. I remember her rosy red cheeks and dark hair. She was my sweet baby sister growing up and am so glad I can say she's MY sister! LOVE YA SIS!

She's a hot mama!



Just mom and the girls


2 comments:

slap said...

Happy Birthday to you too, Treesa!! Hope you had a good day and new year's celebration!!!

slap said...

BTW, I love the Farrah Fawcett hair. It's hot!!! :)