Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my 45th (holy cow) birthday. I would like to point out that 45 sure feels a heck of a lot older than 44. We have a WHOLE BUNCH of birthdays the first of the year beginning with mine. Not doing much special today, just working and cleaning house. I had the day off yesterday and Glen took me to dinner. We are having a family dinner on Sunday to celebrate Jade's birthday, which is January 5, and my birthday. Of course I am doing the cooking and he requested the traditional roast, potatoes, gravy, rolls and cake and ice cream, so we'll celebrate more then!

This is a picture of me and mom when I was about 3 years old I guess. Mom sure is a pretty and stylish young lady!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Happy Birthday mommmy I love you so much hope you had a great day