Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!

Today is my sweet boy's 24th birthday. I can't believe that he could be 24. I still remember so clearly being pregnant with him and his adorable chubby cheeks when he was born. He was such a funny and inquisitive child. It truly seems like a miracle that we survived the teenage years, piercings, tattoos, attitudes and listening to his AWFUL music, but he has grown into such a great MAN! He is a wonderful father to Branson and husband to Brittiney. Brittiney is an angel to put up with him at times! One of the most touching moments in my life was watching my son become a father. He fell instantly in love with his sweet baby boy. We are so blessed to have him and Brittiney live near us so that we can spend good times together!





Hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY Jader. We love you more than words can say and want all your hopes and dreams to come true!

2 comments:

slap said...

love the old photos. What a fun post. It brought tears to my eyes. Love you guys!!

Kandice said...

Oh, I love my brother! He's now past me in years cause I will forever be 21.