Sunday, February 7, 2010

THANKFUL




I have been in a bit of a funk lately and not finding much joy in anything. The one thing I do find joy in is my family. I am so grateful to be blessed with such wonderful kids! I have the two most adorable grandsons in the whole world, and I am so very blessed that they live close by and I get to spend time with them so often!! I am also so very grateful for the phone conversations I have with my kids nearly every day, and most of all for having such a close relationship ... I love you all very much!

1 comment:

slap said...

I'm sorry you're in a funk...we all get like that from time to time! We love you and hope the funk goes away soon!! Missed ya @ the Superbowl party!! Ya shoulda come without Glen!!!???!!!! Next year!! We had a blast!! You're the greatest! Love ya mucho grande!!