Friday, December 4, 2009

MAJOR CATCH UP!

Dear Blog: It's been a while since I've written anything!

My life seems to get busier and busier the older I get, or maybe that it's that I am getting slower and slower ... LOL!

We had a great Thanksgiving with Kandice and Josh, Jade and Brit, Branson and Gavin, Chelsie, Gloria and Alan and Judy. Brian stayed home in Twin as he had to work Friday. We missed him! We did our dinner on Wed night as Kandice, Chelsie and I were headed to Spanish Fork on Thursday to have Thanksgiving with my sisters and mom and their families. My sister had signed us up for a booth at a craft fair on Friday and Saturday and asked me to bring some of my jewelry down and share the booth with her. She was making huge magnet boards and my other sister was doing vinyl lettering on tile.




I have prepared for three months now for this show. I work so many hours that the only time I have available to do anything is after 8:00 at night. I was able to get 65 beaded watch bands done and around 25 necklaces with matching earrings and bracelets. I love doing beads and figured this was a fun way to make a little extra cash.
Dinner was good at my sister Aspen's and it was so great to see all of my family. We were missing both of my brothers though. Wish they could have been there!

The craft show was kind of disappointing. NO ONE was buying ANYTHING from any of the booths on Friday. I sold a few things but barely paid for gas for the drive on Friday. Saturday was much better and I actually made some pretty good money. It was a lot of fun to people watch and hang out and spend some GREAT time with my girls and my sisters and mom.


Friday night, my sisters and their families and me and my girls all went to see NEW MOON! It was such a GOOD movie! Chels hasn't ever read the books, so after seeing both movies, she has now decided to start reading the Twilight series. She is so busy with school and clinicals, but she managed to read Twilight in four days ... don't know how far she is into New Moon, but hope she doesn't neglect her studies to read about vampires.

Other than that, I have just been getting ready for Christmas and working. I get the chance to babysit my adorable little grandsons every once in a while. Branson is soooooo smart. He is growing up so fast and saying a few words and is very observant. He doesn't miss a thing. He loves gma and papa and giggles and squeals whenever we go over to visit them. Gavin is growing and very alert. I think I almost got a smile out of him yesterday. He is such a gooooood baby, which is good because Jade and Brit have their hands FULL with them being so close in age!






Right now it is 28 degrees outside and was 4 degrees when I got up this morning. I sure wish Ms. Roxy and Mr. Buddy were trained to use the toilet on mornings like this!

Wishing everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS until we talk again!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Your background and header are very cute! It was a fun, busy weekend. I loved being able to spend time with you and Chelsie and the rest of the family! And New Moon was awesome!! I can't believe Chels hasn't read them til now! Love you.