Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SHOWER DAY CHELSIE!

Yesterday was Chelsie's 22nd birthday and since she lives so far away and was coming home for this weekend without Brian, we decided to do her wedding shower on this day too! We celebrated them all at a shower yesterday afternoon. It was a lot of fun and had a big crowd. She got some AWESOME gifts and we all sang happy birthday to her and had cupcakes and orange floats.
She was able to come home Thursday so we had a nice four day visit and had some great GIRL TIME and a lot of laughs!
I can't believe my "baby" is 22 years old!!! How'd that happen when i'm only 35?? She is such a mature and responsible young woman and we are soooooo very proud of her.

Funny to think the next time she comes home, in 9 days, we will be getting ready for her to walk down the aisle. The wedding planning is done and we are ready. I wonder if I'll cry ... I think so ... but they will be happy tears!
LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!


No comments: