Thursday, December 25, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to all ... we have had a fun-filled couple of weeks and many Christmas celebrations. We had Christmas last weekend with our kids and exchanged gifts with them. It ended up being a very fun afternoon (as it is any time I get to see my kids). Chelsie and Brian were home from Twin Falls for the weekend so we were able to squeeze time out of everyone's busy schedules to get together. The kids gave Glen a gift card to Best Buy to go towards a turntable so he can record his MANY albums to the computer. The kids gave me an AWESOME set of Paula Deen pans. I seriously have had the same set of pans for the past 20 years and needed some new ones pretty badly! I appreciate them so much. We are so blessed with such great kids and can't see them often enough, especially during the holidays.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Merry Christmas Mom! I'm so glad Josh and I got to spend Christmas with you and Dad. I love you both so much. Your blog looks awesome, too! You're doing a great job.

slap said...

Nice Blog!!! have fun with it. It was great to see ya'll last night. Hope to again soon!!!